Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What I Want For Mother's Day

For most mothers, they would love to receive a lot of chocolates, flowers, greeting cards, shopping gift certificate, cakes and other pastries for Mother's Day...but not me... I wish my husband can read this posting of mine..somehow so he can have an idea on what I really want to receive from him this Sunday. I miss my home country so much and therefore I WANT PLANE TICKETS so I can go home this year! Oh Lord, please hear my simple wishes...I don't want anything else but plane tickets that will send me and my baby to Cebu at the end of this year!

awesome gift baskets Pictures, Images and Photos

mothers day flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

awesomemothersdaygifts Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment