Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

So Sweet Of Him And I am Flattered

So I share the same thoughts as my husband that is proven for sure. It feels weird when I am on the bed and he isn't, I mean when I go to bed first before him I just couldn't sleep tight knowing that he is not on my side. And he on the other hand, somehow felt the same way too.

An instance just like last night that proves the same. I put my baby to her bed and stayed there for more than an hour. She was on her bed and I laid down on the floor, although it is carpeted yet I could feel the hard surface against my body. I chose to stay there longer because it feels cooler in my baby's room than in our bedroom.

Mind you, my husband was already snoring when he found out later that I wasn't on the bed yet, so what he did, he went to the baby's room and woke me up in my shallow dream. I jerked, I thought there was snake crawling into my body. All along it was my husband tapping my leg gently, offering his hand to me so I could stand up with the help of his loving hand. The simple gesture of his telling me to move into our comfy bed and the thought of it makes me flattered. How sweet of him to think of his wife lying on the floor haha. Love him to death, no doubt about that and I know he loves me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment