Pages

Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birth Order And Romantic Compatibility

This another great article I have read tonight on the internet and I thought it would be a good idea to share it here. I find this very true since it fits for both me and my husband's personality. I am married, I am the second child in the family to a husband who is the first born and yes he is somewhat a perfectionist person, yes a true leader as well...ah all of the characteristics describing the first born, my husband has it all and I am lucky for he accept my flaws even though for me he is perfect.

The oldest child: the leader, a good citizen, responsible, responsive to parents’ expectations, well-organized, precise, and prone to perfectionism.
The youngest child: takes on the baby role, easygoing, spontaneous, used to being noticed and fussed over, charming, and manipulative.

The middle child: has less of a clear-cut role in the family; instead, she often makes a place for herself outside the family, creating a network of close friends, venturing away from the family physically, and breaking the mold intellectually as well.

The only child: often has characteristics both of first children (capable, perfectionistic) and of youngest children (attention-seeking, self-centered).



Lifted from the internet, SOURCE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment