Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rotten Smell?

I was laughing so hard with my husband last night because for the first time in history I heard him complaining about the smell of the kitchen. He asked as if talking to himself saying, "what is that rotten smell in the kitchen?". I heard it and I answered him back, well, too bad for you. You're the only American in this house that find it stinky. Jadyn and I love dried fish that is why the smell doesn't bother us. Look straight in front of you, that's what stinks but we love it a lot!

He complained because it really is stinky there. I normally clean the stove right after I cook dried fish but yesterday I just left it unclean with all the oil that's been there since in the morning. I really thought he is not bothered with the stink because of the 6 years we've been together, I never heard him complaining about me cooking buwad!

1 comment:

  1. ang bango kaya ng tuyo.hehehehe

    visiting you from here:
    http://www.aquariangirl24.com/

    ReplyDelete