Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Photos

I had one of the best days of my life with my family today as we celebrated the Father's day. First off, I had Jadyn brought our gifts to her daddy and she opened it for him... a father's day card and a blow up picture of them in the garden hugging tight then we went to church afterwards...

I had my husband with me and Jadyn in church. For the longest time since Jadyn was baptized in the Philippines my husband went to church with us! How awesome. After the mass, we took few photos of us outside the church and headed to the Chinese restaurant for a lunch treat for Father's day. I felt good knowing that my treasured family are together on a day like this. I am blessed, so blessed having them in my life!

We ended our day by finalizing the set up of Jadyn's room with all the newly painted furniture in it. Will post photos on Jadyn's blog after this.

Here are the shots we took before and after church and in the restaurant...








No comments:

Post a Comment