Pages

Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Home Furnishings

Every woman's dream is to own a house and decorate it according to her taste. When we were able to get our house back I couldn't be more happier for we got a bigger space in our yard and inside the house. Our kids will have ample space to play around without needing to go outside. Thank goodness.

It's been 6 months since we moved in here and so far so good. Only I do need to arrange things in proper order and see if I need to buy more furniture like this reclining sofa set I have seen online. I actually have two choices that I really love, the other one is Lane Alpine Reclining Sofa Set that would look so pretty in our entertainment room.

Aside from that, I need to seriously look for other items at home and garden section of this awesome website and see what I can buy there in order to make this house a cozy and welcoming one. I know there are still a lot of things needed in this house but we are taking it slowly for I know one day we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment