Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Couldn't Help Yelling

I feel a little bit guilty for yelling at my Jadyn not so long ago. I yelled so loud that it hurts my throat afterwards. She just tested my temper, she wouldn't eat well in breakfast, she got a bunch of photographs only to scatter them on to the floor, she held food in her mouth and she sneezed it splatters all over... those things pissed me off and I am boiling inside. If I won't be able to let it out, it's gonna ruin my whole day so I spank the back of the sofa and yelled with all my might while she was watching me just so she knows I am very mad.

Not only I am mad, I also have a lot of things going on in my mind, I got this clutter that I see from time to time in living room exactly where I am right now, laundry to do, kitchen is a mess and a guy to let in the house for termite check up. Tuesday isn't a good day for me I guess because I have my red day started today? Who knows, I don't feel at my natural self at all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment