Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cannot Find A Nicer Mommy?

Movie time and just before bedtime is our family time. Last night just before we went to sleep, we were in bed already playing with our girl a bit and we got into a quick conversation about Jadyn hitting me in my arm and I was acting hurt. I told her, "Jadyn be careful with mommy for you have no other mommy in this world, just me. Dada can find another wife but he cannot find another mommy for you but me." Then my husband replied "Yeah, Jadyn. I cannot find a nicer mommy other than your mommy, so better be careful." What a flattering statement he had for me. That surely put a smile on my face when I went to sleep last night.

If he was insensitive he would have easily said, plenty of women out there and that it would be easy to replace me or worse deny me being his wife. How awful is that? I feel pity for those who aren't so lucky and married with a jerk. I, certainly have the most wonderful husband in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment