Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Smell Of Good Cooking

How nice life can be if you wake up late in the morning to the smell of good cooking in the kitchen. I knew good breakfast awaits me when I wake up because the husband was up and cooked us some bacon, fried eggs with tomato and onions. Awesome, I didn't have to do something in the kitchen. I felt lazy and tired. So minutes later I got up and start my morning warm drink, rice and the food the he cooked for us!

It's a lazy day for us. No errands to do outside. My plan is to finish my online tasks so I can go to bed again. I always feel weak and tired maybe because of the long trip or the two-week visit to the doctors/hospital during the last two weeks of our stay in the Philippines. I've slept long hours since I arrived but that didn't seem enough. I still want to sleep more which I would do after this. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment