Pages

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine's Date

It's not the material things you receive or where you go for a date that makes it grand, it's the thoughts that your better half invested for making your Valentine's Day a wonderful one. It's what he does for you on lover's day that made it so touching on your day.

So nice of the husband for taking us out to dinner for Valentine's day. I wasn't expecting that all. I am flattered, honestly. My Valentine's day was a well-spent day with my sweet family. We didn't do anything fancy just a trip to a Chinese Bistro Restaurant and it's his sweet gestures that mattered to me and that makes me fall in love with him over and over again not just on Valentine's Day but during ordinary days in our marriage. Plus the fact that I am with my husband, I can feel him, touch him, hug him, kiss him that completes the day. God is good, He sent the man that is more than what I asked for.














No comments:

Post a Comment