Pages

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Change Of Mind

So sweet of him! I truly do appreciate my husband for setting his family first before anything else in this world. He changed his mind not to take the test anymore to promote himself to becoming a detective instead stick to his career as a police officer until he retires.

Becoming one would be such a big change and a fulfillment of his career, might a pay a bit more but not much but losing so much time for his family. It was his dream to become a detective but considering all the sudden change and big impact it could cause to our family, he changed his mind. He would come home late tired and grumpy, less time to rest, less time with his kids, he would miss me, I would miss him etc... are the worst things we both think about.

He just doesn't know how thankful and glad I am he is more concern of his family than his career. He devoted himself selflessly to us and I should be very very happy with that. I am one lucky wife to have found such an amazing partner in life and a great father to our kid/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment