Pages

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Beantown Bound

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Moving to Boston was one of the biggest decisions I ever had to make, especially since I just graduated from college in the winter. I have never lived alone before but I didn't know anyone in Beantown so I had to find a studio apartment that I could afford as my first place. I did everything right as far as I know as all the utilities are on and I did preliminary Internet research at internetserviceboston.com concerning wireless broadband. I'm really loving my new place so far and though my parents stayed that whole first weekend I don't even feel that homesick.

I'm totally living the big city life and have already met a couple of girls I work who I think are going to make really great friends. I can't wait to start integrating into my new home city and really making a life for myself here in Boston. Maybe this summer I'll even get to take in a baseball game or drink a beer at the famous Cheers bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment