Pages

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Mayhem #: 1 Viral Commercials

Today's meme is all about great commercials.

We ask 3 questions and you have the choice of answering the questions, posting a video and/or both.
Have fun!

Q1. What product have you purchased because you liked the commercial?
~~~~Braum's ice cream. Long before my husband brought us to their ice cream shop locally I already loved their commercial. Please watch this commercial below and find out why I love the commercial.

Q2. Has a commercial ever changed your mind about a celebrity or spokesperson?
~~~ Nope!

Q3. What commercial is annoying enough to make you want to change the channel?
~~~ I find all car commercials are so annoying that I would hit the MUTE button first before changing channel, the very hated commercial I found is the KIA commercial.








Join Us for Monday Mayhem

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Braums and I love that commercial. So true about car commercials. You hit the nail on the head with that one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, sure wish I had a Braums near me. That looks yummy!

    As for the kid in my commercial...I'd probably just walk right out of the store and forget I had a kid. See how long the tantrum would last then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp, there goes the ol' diet :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thanks for visiting my site, that's one nice commercial :) you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting you back...thanks for dropping by at my blog.

    http://www.rytchoice.com/

    ReplyDelete