Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

If I Don't Know

...that my enemies keep peeking into my blogs..still, after over a month since that big internet fight happened... tsk tsk poor people can't get over with me... They are too stupid to leave their marks on my blogs thinking I don't know they weren't here? They are wasting their time, it's their loss for I don't visit them back nor interested knowing what and how they are doing.. they are none of my business. I got a lot of interesting things to do rather than magpakialam nila.

These so called wholesome people nagmamalinis as if they didn't backstab the people they take sides on..pweeee loud! I am gaining traffic from them but they don't get anything from me because never will I return their hits. Mamatay sila sa kalagot.

No comments:

Post a Comment