Pages

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Not A Mention Of Online Dating

I just read an article on yahoo about five surprising places to find love. It is kind of a long article which for me is too much to do since I don't like reading! Anyway, while the author mentioned five places to fall in love, there was not a mention of online dating which for me could be the perfect place to find your soulmate. Although a couple met on tweetup still it is not the same as online dating which you register yourself, create your profile and upload your photo/s.

Thousands of dating sites out there which serve as a match maker to those who are lonely, wanting to find love and believe in destiny. Hard to believe it? I tell you, it works for us and for a lot of my Filipina friends too. In fact, there was a study about people finding love in person and online dating, the surprising result to online dating is that, it works just as fine as dating personally.

If two people are meant to be together, they are meant to be no matter what the distance is. If they are bound for each other, no matter how hard the hurdles thrown at each other they will overcome them. We are a living example of online dating for my husband and I met on the internet 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment