Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hair Care

Guest post by Jewel Cole

I saw a Suave commercial this morning while watching TV from HTTP://www.direc4U.COM. It is targeted towards moms and I must say I agree with everything that was said which is rare for me. A lot of us become different people after we become married and have children. My grandmother gave me some advice at my bridal shower that I will never forget. She told me to never let myself go. Always keep yourself maintained. I said I would not let that happen. Well, fast forward some years. After having 2 kids I see exactly what she was talking about. It can be so hard to play dress up when there are babies spitting up on you, older kids tugging and pulling at your leg and a house that looks like a war zone. I used to be known as the woman who always had it together. I wore makeup and heels every day. I have decided bring that woman back, for myself. So mothers, get out of the jogging pants at least once a week and remember the woman you once were. She is still there.

3 comments: