Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boiling Mad At My Husband

I had the most terrible dream just before I woke this morning. I didn't know how to react whether to be mad or to be thankful when I was finally awaken by the daylight and from my husband's little movement when he got up from bed for I was just so mad at him in my dream.

We were in the nicest island in the Philippines for a vacation, at first I enjoyed it there then all of the sudden an older woman came to us handed some paperworks to my husband, he signed the forms for adoption of my cousin in Manila- the one who posted nude photos of herself on Facebook in real life. The forms were all filled up and ready for a lawyer's approval.

What made me so mad is that my husband did it without consulting me first whether I am gonna approve the said adoption or not. How could he do that to his wife? And I so hated that, plus the fact that this woman is the same age as me. Furthermore, he brought home the woman, in the same exact room we are sleeping I saw her there and told him to send her out 'coz we needed to talk which he did.

Then I burst into so much anger, pounding my husband's chest so hard, crying and sulking. I couldn't believe myself for I was really mad as hell. I was ready to walk away from him, packed my bags and walked on the street so fast all alone by myself and never looked back... but then my mother kept up with me asking what's wrong. I told her that my husband is fucking with my cousin, why the hell he's adopting her for? All along I thought my husband was in love with me and that he was all into me but then why a sudden change of feelings??? And a never ending cry....

When I finally brought back myself to reality, I found myself lying flat on my back on the bed @ 8:30 in the morning... I was so mad in my dreams that it made me so upset upon waking up, I really thought it was true. They say dreams are the opposite of what is true in real life...which I agree 100%.

I know my husband pretty well, he never made any decisions especially major ones without acknowledging my presence in his life and never will he do stupid things like that in my dreams.... When I told him about my nightmare, he said maybe I keep thinking bad things about him but what was portrayed in my dreams wasn't what I was thinking before going to bed last night. I had mix of emotions yes, but my thinking was far from being how bad my husband was.... hmmpppppp stupid dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment